Every homeowner should have their duct cleaned at least twice a year. This is one of the easiest ways to ensure that your indoor air quality is up to par and your ductways are damage free.
But there are some situations that call for additional duct cleaning:
- You’ve moved into a new home.
- After a renovation or home construction.
- You notice the smell of mold or other strange odors.
- You notice or hear animal activity in your ducts.
- There is visible mold or other residues at vents or air registers.
- Your home feels especially dusty.