“Outstanding company! Couldn't be more pleased with my experience. Other companies said they'd fix my A/C in a month, but Star City helped me within a week. Mike was an awesome technician. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Star City!”
Star City is available 7 days a week for emergency air conditioning repairs and cooling system replacements. Don’t sweat it if your AC is in trouble! We’re here to get your system running smoothly and your home comfortable again.
Star City Heating & Cooling has repaired thousands of central, ductless, mini-split, and multi-split air conditioning systems. Our Comfort Techs are trained on all brands and manufacturers, so you can always call Star City with confidence!
Open 7 Days a Week
Fully Stocked Trucks
Fixed Right, or Its Free
If one of our A/C repairs fails in the first 30 days, we’ll repair it again—ABSOLUTELY FREE! Star City takes pride in a job well done. Enjoy peace of mind that your cooling repair is fixed right the first time, or it’s free
A surefire sign that your air conditioner is having trouble is when there’s no cold air. But other signs can mean something is wrong with your cooling system:
- Reduced airflow when your AC is turned on.
- Strange smells or odors (musty) when your AC is operating.
- Unusual or loud noises are coming from your air conditioner.
- Higher energy bills than usual.
- Difficulty maintaining a constant temperature in your home.
If you notice any of these symptoms, it’s worth calling Star City to have one of our cooling experts take a look.
Some AC repairs just can’t be avoided, especially if you have older equipment. But annual care and maintenance can reduce the risk of unforeseen problems. Annual Air Conditioner Tune-Ups allow our professionals to assess your home’s cooling system and recommend the best steps for comprehensive care.
Tune-ups not only prevent major AC repairs from occurring but also help increase the efficiency of your air conditioning system.
Older AC equipment constantly giving you headaches may be due for an upgrade. If your air conditioner is no longer under warranty, it’s worth considering a replacement. Ask the following questions when you’re deciding between AC repair and replacement:
- Is your air conditioner over 10 years old?
- Does your unit require frequent repairs?
- Are your energy bills climbing?
- Is it difficult to cool your entire home with your current AC?
At Star City Heating & Cooling, our pricing is ALWAYS upfront. Our AC technicians assess your broken air conditioner and help you decide on the best steps for keeping your home comfortable all summer.
Getting to the bottom of an AC issue usually requires the help of a Star City expert. Our Comfort Techs run full diagnostics on your cooling system to determine the best way to get it working right.
But here are some things you can look for yourself when the cold air stops flowing. Check for the following while you’re waiting for one of our service techs:
- Make sure your thermostat is at the right temperature and set to COOL mode.
- Take a look at your AC filter. If it's clogged or blocked, this can affect performance.
- When condenser coils are frozen, it can prevent them from properly cooling. If this is the case, turn off your air conditioner so the coils can thaw. Keep off until there is no visible ice or frost.
- Registers take air back into your AC system. If this area is blocked or covered, it can affect air temperature.
Over 50 Years in the Industry
We’ve watched the art of comfort evolve over decades. Our team combines current knowledge of HVAC and plumbing technology with the kind of expertise you can only get through raw experience.
We never cut corners, and we hold ourselves to the same high standards on every job. Rest assured that you’re always getting our best work.
As members of the Chagrin Valley Chamber of Commerce, we’re fully committed to improving life for our customers—who are also our friends and neighbors.
Midwest Family Values
Star City has been helping homeowners in Lincoln since 1983. No matter how much we grow, we never stray from the small-business values that got us here.
Our fully-equipped trucks are ready to come to you! Contact us to have your repairs carried out by some of the best technicians in the business.
Find us in Northeast Lincoln, right along Cornhusker Highway.
Star City Heating & Cooling
5401 Cornhusker Hwy
Lincoln, NE 68504
Call Us 7 Days a Week!
Star City Healthy Home Members get:
- Guaranteed to Receive Service Within 24 Hours of Your Emergency Call
- Guaranteed Priority Service
- Customize Your Plan with Your Choice of Safety Inspections
- Service History Record & Review
- No Warranty Processing Fee
- Exclusive Member Only Specials
Learn More About Our Healthy Home Maintenance PlanLearn More
You can trust Star City Heating & Cooling. Because if we don’t exceed your expectations, we’ve failed to meet ours.Book Now