Star City Heating & Cooling

While minor issues like resetting a tripped circuit breaker can often be handled by homeowners, you should call a professional for persistent or complex electrical problems. Signs you need a professional include:

  • Frequent circuit breaker trips
  • Flickering or dimming lights
  • Discolored outlets or switches
  • Buzzing sounds
  • Shocks from appliances or outlets
  • Unexplained high electric bills

A professional should also be involved when planning any home renovations, additions, or installing large appliances. Contact Star City to speak with an experienced professional who can make recommendations for these jobs and give you an accurate quote for the work involved.


Phone IconMap IconShare this post (Javascript Must be Enabled)
Chat With Us!