No two AC installs are exactly the same. Several factors can affect an air conditioner installation. These include:
- The type of air conditioning we are installing: ductless mini-split or central AC.
- The quality of existing ductwork in your home and whether or not we are adding ductwork (for central AC systems).
- The size and space we are working with to install your central air conditioning. Cramped spaces can increase installation time.
- The size and model of your AC unit.
- Ease of access to the installation areas.
Star City comfort techs always do their best to give you an accurate quote on expected installation timelines. That said, many new AC installs can be completed within one day. But we’ll communicate expectations before your purchase.