A surefire sign that your air conditioner is having trouble is when there’s no cold air. But other signs can mean something is wrong with your cooling system:
- Reduced airflow when your AC is turned on.
- Strange smells or odors (musty) when your AC is operating.
- Unusual or loud noises are coming from your air conditioner.
- Higher energy bills than usual.
- Difficulty maintaining a constant temperature in your home.
If you notice any of these symptoms, it’s worth calling Star City to have one of our cooling experts take a look.