The heating and cooling system is like the car of your home. According to the Heat Exchanger Experts your heating and cooling system runs about 2,600 hours a year and if it could drive it would cover about 72,200 miles. Now consider that the average car travels about 15,000 miles and runs 540 hours a year, that’s significantly less than your heating and cooling system.
Preventative maintenance is to ensure your system will make it through these peak seasons comfortably and efficiently while preventing small repairs from causing more damage to your system. Breakdowns typically occur during the peak of the hot or cold seasons when the elements are pushing your system to it’s limit. Compare this to taking a long road trip without tuning up your car and checking tires. Then, along the way your car breaks down and now you’re at the mercy of having to call road side assistance.
Safety ~ Savings ~ Convenience ~ Peace of Mind
Our full system maintenance ensures your furnace and air conditioning system is functioning safely and free of harmful carbon monoxide leaks.
Annual maintenance extends the life of your equipment, cuts down on costly break-downs and ensures your equipment is running at peak efficiency.
3 Maintenance Plan Options to suit every need
Peace of Mind:
Star City’s VIP Maintenance’s proactive plans ensure your heating and cooling system is running safely, efficiently, and reliably throughout the year.
- $0 Trip Fee within Lincoln City Limits During Regular Business Hours after initial registration
- 20 % Discount on Repairs
- 10% Discount on HVAC Accessories and Duct Cleanings
- Discounted After-Hour Pricing
- Pleated Filters: 4-1″ or 1-4″ or Cleaning of washable filters
- $50 Yearly Give-back towards equipment replacement with consecutive renewals
- Exclusive Priority Scheduling
VIP Maintenance Options:
VIP 1. Convenience
1 full system maintenance visit
*May include a second outdoor only trip
VIP 2. Traditional
Includes two traditional maintenance visits within a 12-month period
VIP 4. Full Service
Includes 4 Visits within a 12-month period:
- 2 Separate Maintenance Appointments
- 2 Filter Changes or 2 Electronic Filter Cleanings with Operation Checks
Did You Know?
- Maintenance plans are great for home resale value and are able to be transferred to a new location or gifted to the buyer.
- Prices guaranteed for the term of enrollment
- Single Payment VIP Plans are due to renew the 12th month after the initial registration month.
- Monthly payments are required for 12 consecutive months from the initial enrollment
- VIP Maintenance Prices are subject to change for the following year but notice will be made beforehand
“I just scheduled my annual furnace check and I’ve got to say you all are such nice people to work with. I can attest to how nice your whole team is, from who answers your phone to who comes out to my home. The behaviors are consistent among all team members … Thank you for providing such a valuable service to your customers …” -Jaye S.